Thursday, November 5, 2015

The Journey of a Thousand Miles Begins with One Step

      

Hey there,

      I'm Leona, young educator, journalist and writer. I was born and raised in Chicago, IL. The reason why I still live here is trivial - I love my hometown and feel affection to this place. Nevertheless, I've already been to 19 countries and won't stop travelling.
   
      I've decided to create this blog, because I need to have my own spot to share ideas, creative thoughts and life experience. I care about kids so much and I know that my role as a teacher is important for our education system and students' bright future. 

     I will use this blog for writing about things that I'm passionate about: teaching my lovely students, writing, LMS, edu blogging, perfect tools that I use, eLearning, and so on, and so on, and so on.

    I'd be glad to meet friends here and communicate with experienced teachers, educators and clever folks.

    Nelson Mandela said: "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world". Hence, I'm here to fight for changes. 
    
    Join me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment